Gamesons was formed in 1818 and has been owned and managed by the family, through to the present MD, Lawrence Gameson.
It started at a factory in Walsall, Tinning belt buckles for the Napoleonic wars and moved to its present premises in 1970.
The original premises of the company in Dudley Street, Walsall, photographed in the 1950s.
Founded in 1818 by John and Thomas Gameson in two small cottages, the company grew considerably in its 152 years on this site.
A fine picture of the delivery fleet, complete with drivers and transport manager Reg Williams standing nearest the camera.
Alongside the new Ford Thames Trader lorry and Ford Thames van are three Bedfords, two Austin K6’s and an Austin K2.